Seven Key Benefits of Eagle Eye Cloud Security Camera VMSAugust 30, 2017 10:28 pm Leave your thoughts
At Southwest System Monitoring, Inc., we strive to provide the very best cloud-based security solutions for our commercial, corporate, government, industrial and medical clients. We understand completely the importance of security for your company—be it building security, cyber security or security monitoring to protect your employees and clients—which is why our services include video surveillance and automated access control. Luckily, the Eagle Eye Cloud Security Camera VMS is made to help protect and monitor everything your company needs to keep secure.
If you are interested in the benefits of surveillance camera systems in Phoenix, then you will want to find out more about the Eagle Eye Cloud Security Camera VMS. Here are just some of the many benefits:
- It helps you avoid unnecessary downtime: You might experience downtime without guaranteed access to your video surveillance. Thanks to Eagle Eye’s impressive security camera features—like remote access and real-time video access—you won’t be left in the dark.
- Use it whenever you want: This is a 100 percent on-demand cloud security camera system, meaning it’s ready to use when you are. It provides cloud management, web browser viewing and even cloud recording. Add cameras at any time and save recordings for as long as you’d like.
- Offers a variety of storage options: From video in cloud storage to on-premise storage, Eagle Eye systems offer the user a wide, flexible storage net to ensure reliability. The security camera VMS lets you choose the length of time, the camera and the resolution you want the videos to be stored in, whether in the cloud or on-premises.
- Use it with your browser and computer: No matter the web browser or the computer you are using, you will get the same great web interface every time you view. There are no plug-ins or software to install, and you are free to use your own web browser from anywhere in the world to view your security footage live.
- Works on a mobile application: Access live video or data with the Eagle Eye Cloud Security Camera VMS’ free mobile application. Get full functions, turn cameras on and off, email videos to other locations and adjust camera settings, all from your phone.
- Offers central management tools: If you want the power to manage multiple sites and people, then this system’s central management tools are for you! You can give to or revoke access from others on your team, and track what those with access have been doing, all from your desired web browser.
- Keeps you in the loop with direct alerts: Set up your system to notify you via email or SMS of individual camera tampering and motion detection. The system is capable of sending out alerts and warnings when cameras go offline.
Whether you are leaning more toward closed circuit television or surveillance camera systems in Phoenix, know that the knowledgeable experts at Southwest System Monitoring, Inc. are here to help. Whichever type of security system you choose from our company, rest assured it will be professionally installed. Contact us today to learn more or get answers to your questions!
Categorised in: Surveillance Systems
This post was written by Writer