Brivo, one of the world’s premier providers of reliable access control systems, is now partnering with Mercury Security to deliver some of the most cutting-edge technological advances ever seen in the access control field.
Now, Brivo’s signature OnAir access control system will integrate Mercury Security’s Authentic Mercury platform, ensuring some of the most comprehensive security features possible. New OnAir systems will be miles ahead of their competition, providing users with lasting solutions that bring safety and peace of mind.
Access control in Phoenix, AZ is used by a wide variety of governmental agencies and industries to securely control and monitor access to sensitive sites or products. For instance, hospitals can use access control technology to monitor medication storage rooms. Local governments may employ the use of access control to safeguard police stations or records rooms.
As access control in Phoenix, AZ continues to advance technologically, in large part thanks to partnerships like that between Brivo and Mercury Security, its appeal is increasing to additional industry players. Here are just some of the reasons that you may want to consider installing an access control system at your place of business:
- Easy to integrate: Making access control in Phoenix, AZ a part of your daily workflow is an easy task. Access control is a simple and effective system for controlling employee movements. Incorporating access control technology into your building and computing systems can be easily accomplished with the help of a professional.
- Convenient for employees: Employees shouldn’t have to worry about procuring keys for access to sensitive sites. By using access control technology, you can simplify the employee experience at your workplace. Access control is usually managed with ID badges.
- Individualized settings: For each employee key-card, you can manage and set which doors an individual is granted access to. For instance, some employees may not need to access a particularly sensitive area, so you can deny their account access to that specific room or region of your site.
- Digital management: Access control in Phoenix, AZ is easily managed using a series of digital tools. You can control your system from nearly any computer on your network, and remotely open or operate doors. Changing permissions is simple, with qualified help. There are a number of safeguards that can be activated in emergency situations as well.
- Works on different doors: Standard personnel doors aren’t the only type of opening that can be outfitted with access control technology. For instance, garage doors, parking gates, turnstiles and more can also be outfitted with access control systems. Regardless of the type of control you desire, the system can be customized to meet your needs.
Since 1989, Southwest System Monitoring, Inc. has been providing medical, commercial, industrial, corporate and governmental clients with dependable access control in Phoenix, AZ. We are proud to be authorized Brivo dealers. If you are looking for a reliable way to control access to your site, product or area, you can count on us to deliver high-quality access control solutions that meet a wide variety of needs.
Categorised in: Access Control
This post was written by Writer