Benefits of Building Automation in Scottsdale, AZMarch 1, 2018 12:21 am Leave your thoughts
If you have a large commercial facility, you would do well to consider investing in building automation systems for your business. There are a wide variety of benefits associated with building automation, many of which involve improved energy savings and better environmental sustainability.
If you’re looking for an easier way to control your building’s complex heating and cooling needs, you’ll find no better options. Here’s some information about the benefits of building automation in Scottsdale, AZ:
- Lower energy costs: There have been numerous studies indicating that building automation systems can help facilities to save between 15 and 30 percent on energy costs each year by implementing a higher level of building control. Schools, for example, could be wasting as much as 20 percent of their energy due to improper, poor building controls. Think of the other ways that money could be spent! The same is true for large manufacturing facilities, office buildings or other large-scale facilities.
- Reduced maintenance costs: Building automation systems are specifically designed in a way that makes your equipment operate more efficiently and run less. This means you can significantly reduce the wear and tear your machine experiences over time, causing your entire HVAC system to enjoy a longer lifespan.
- Improved comfort: Automated building controls help you to keep temperatures at even levels throughout your entire building. By maintaining a consistent temperature versus having temperature peaks and valleys, you can cut down on the amount of energy you waste while heating and cooling the facility.
- Building operations become simpler: Technology has advanced to impressive levels with regard to building automation systems. Today’s systems have real-time graphical interfaces that allow you to easily check in and see exactly how your system is functioning at all points in your building. There’s no need to have maintenance personnel go up into ceilings or on top of the roof to figure out where the problem lies, because the system tracks itself. All you need to do is log into the interface, find where the issues are and deploy maintenance teams to that area without having to waste time trying to figure out exactly what and where the issue is.
- Increased value: There are plenty of reasons that don’t have to do with functionality that make building automation systems a great investment for your business. For one thing, the savings you get out of these systems tend to pay for the entire system within just a couple of years after installation. In addition, you can increase the value of your property, as you will also be improving your net income. If you need to sell off the facility at some point in the future, a building automation system is something that is certain to impress buyers.
These are just a few examples of some of the biggest benefits associated with building automation in Scottsdale, AZ. If you have any further questions about these systems or wish to discuss getting one installed at your facility, we encourage you to contact us today.
Categorised in: Building Automation
This post was written by Writer