As a business owner, you have a lot to think about when it comes to protecting your business. Whether you carry valuable products or you have an office space that’s stocked with various electronic devices for employee use, it’s important that you are aware of the risk of intrusion. Typically, intruders will target businesses that they know have limited safety and security measures.
With this in mind, it’s no wonder that so many businesses are taking extra precautions to safeguard their property through closed circuit monitoring systems and intrusion alarms. If you are unsure about whether it’s necessary to take this safety measure for your own business, consider some of the benefits of integrated security systems in Phoenix beyond just deterring a break-in:
- Centralized security control: In the event that a break-in occurs and you don’t have any kind of security system in place, it’s likely that you will have to interview several different departments to find out whether safety protocol were followed. This is a time-consuming process that likely won’t result in very much concrete information about who broke in or how they gained access to the building. A security system that’s centralized on a single platform provides essential information about an intrusion, including video footage of the intruder.
- Increased clarity: When an intrusion isn’t documented through video surveillance and there isn’t any sophisticated security system in place, an intrusion investigation can devolve into finger pointing and the assigning of blame. With a security system, there is less pressure on employees to follow specific protocol about closing or opening the office, and less room for speculation about an intrusion.
- Improved productivity: When employees feel safer and more secure, they may be able to focus more on their work. A monitoring system can also boost productivity by allowing a business owner to monitor employee activity and make suggestions to streamline processes as necessary.
- Real time control: With integrated security systems in Phoenix, you can control every aspect of building security remotely with an easy-to-use smartphone application or desktop platform. This allows you to monitor the status of your building even when you’re out of the office, and monitor closed circuit footage at any time of the day or night.
- Less risk: Having footage of an intruder considerably increases the chance that they will be caught and brought to justice. This gives you far more latitude when it comes to pursuing recourse for a break-in and recouping your losses.
If you’re ready to step up safety for your business with an integrated security system, make sure to give Southwest System Monitoring, Inc. a call. We are proud to be a premier provider of building automation systems for customers in and around Phoenix. Since 1989, we have offered the latest and greatest in automation technology so that local businesses can enjoy more intuitive control over everything from building security to lighting and HVAC settings. Our cloud-based automation options allow you to manage your building remotely through an easy-to-use application. Find out more about everything we have to offer by giving us a call today.
Categorised in: Security Systems
This post was written by Writer