You’ve probably heard the term “building automation” thrown around a lot recently. It sounds fancy and high-tech, but who does automating your business systems help at the end of the day, and how? That’s a question many business owners and property managers have been trying to figure out how to answer, as it doesn’t make a ton of sense to upgrade your systems if it won’t pay off. Luckily, the answer is quite a bit simpler than you think: it helps almost everyone. Let’s take a look at those who can benefit the most from building automation in Phoenix, AZ:
- Property managers: Owning a building or business complex can be tough work. Collecting a rent check each month is nice, but so many problems can arise each day that sometimes owning those properties hardly seems worth it. Luckily, we live in 2018, and business automation is here. At Southwest System Monitoring, Inc., we install web-based control systems for HVAC, lighting and security that all drastically cut down on the amount of work that property managers have to do. This means you can spend more time focusing on big-picture things and less time dealing with day-to-day annoyances.
- Business owners: Business automation doesn’t just benefit the property managers out there, but also the companies in those buildings, and their owners. It’s simple, really—if your company is based in a fully automated building, there’s a lot less you need to worry about each day. Our building automation systems take care of everything energy- and security-related so that you can focus on your business instead of your bills.
- Accountants: Your accountants (or whoever deals with paying the bills and handling payroll at your business) will surely love working in a fully automated building. Building automation in Phoenix, AZ helps improve energy efficiency and allows you to spend less on payroll, as you don’t need as many employees at the company. Fully automating your building could be a big expense at first, but everyone will soon see all of the financial benefits of automation!
- Repairmen: Chances are, hardly a day goes by without some sort of problem with your HVAC, lighting and/or security system. When that happens, you have to bring in a repairman to diagnose and correct the problem. Luckily for technicians working in an automated building, the diagnosing aspect won’t take long at all! With our technology, a technician can quickly see what and where the problem is, and then set out to work fixing it. His job will be easier, and you won’t have to go for days with repair workers in your building trying to fix problems.
- Security guards: Having an on-site security guard is crucial if you want your goods and property to be safe, but being a security guard can be a tall order if the building is particularly large. If the structure is fully automated with our security systems, your guard just has to sit back and monitor the screens, instead of walking around doing surveillance checks.
If you’re ready to bring your property up to speed with the latest advances in building automation, pick up the phone and give Southwest System Monitoring, Inc. a call! We can discuss our services in better detail so you can learn more about building automation in Phoenix, AZ and how it’ll benefit you and your business.
Categorised in: Building Automation
This post was written by Writer