If you own and operate a business, you know how challenging it is to keep track of all of the people entering and exiting your facility on a daily basis. Employees, postal workers, clients, food delivery services and others may all be moving in and out of your building during a typical work day.
This high volume of movement can make it challenging to keep track of your company’s assets and may be downright dangerous if you use your facilities to engage in the research and development of proprietary products.
Thankfully, recent technological developments are making it easier than ever before for businesses and institutions to monitor and control the people who have access to different areas of their buildings. Access control systems in Phoenix, AZ, allow managers to provide employees and guests with varying levels of access, depending on their individual needs.
There are a number of benefits associated with installing an access control system in Phoenix, AZ, including the following:
- Increase employee safety: It’s a sad fact that high-profile incidents of workplace violence or even mass shootings at work are on the rise. You can more easily control who has access to your building and keep your employees safe by installing an access control system, which allows you to grant building access only to preapproved employees and guests.
- Protect sensitive areas: If there are areas of your building where you store documents or sensitive materials, you may be worried about the wrong person stumbling across them. With an access control system in place, you can rest easy knowing that only the employees who need access to sensitive areas can reach them.
- Control access on an employee-by-employee basis: If you only want your personal assistant to be able to access your office door, you can use your access control system to arrange that. It’s easy to customize permissions for each and every employee on your team.
- Instantly change permissions: You may need to change an employee’s access permissions when they’re promoted, moved to another department or let go. Thankfully, this is an easy task to accomplish if you have an access control system installed at your workplace.
- No more keys: Carrying keys is inconvenient. Additionally, employees frequently forget to turn keys back in when they leave the company. You shouldn’t have to worry about making extra copies or changing your locks once a quarter. Access control systems are an elegant, modern solution that optimizes efficiency and safety.
Since 1989, Southwest System Monitoring, Inc. has been providing businesses, hospitals and governmental institutions with access control systems in Phoenix, AZ. We’re proud to offer some of the most cutting-edge technologies from industry-leading brands, including Brivo.
We also offer a full suite of building automation tools that you can use to optimize your office space, improve employee productivity and lower your energy expenses. To learn more about our holistic approach to building management or to ask for a cost estimate regarding access control system installation, reach out to one of our qualified security professionals today.
Categorised in: Access Control
This post was written by Writer