Top Benefits of Utilizing Web-Based HVAC Controls in PhoenixOctober 24, 2019 11:38 pm Leave your thoughts
Building automation systems are designed to control lighting and heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, most commonly in commercial buildings and industrial facilities. These types of specialized systems can reduce energy consumption, improve comfort and lower operating expenses, but the best part is the remote handling of web-based HVACs. Automated HVAC controls allow building managers to easily and efficiently automate, integrate and manage the HVAC in their buildings while on-site or off-site. This may sound too good to be true, but it’s increasingly common.
Web-based controls give you access to your HVAC system directly from your smartphone, desktop, laptop or other web-enabled device. From anywhere in the world, you can view, monitor, change or otherwise control system settings to ensure your HVAC performs the way you want it to. This kind of control over your commercial HVAC system offers numerous advantages, including cost savings and uninterrupted control over heating and cooling. We’ll discuss the benefits more below.
Here are six reasons why businesses and organizations might want to consider switching to web-based HVAC controls in Phoenix:
- Improved comfort and health: Having remote control over your business’ HVAC system helps maintain a more even indoor temperature, nearly eliminating cold drafts and hot spots. Automation also improves the efficiency of the system. Improved ventilation and indoor air quality leads to healthier employees and less calling in sick.
- Lower energy bills: Installing an automated HVAC control system will most likely lower your utility bills—by up to 15 percent, on average. This money savings can be used in other areas of your business, or saved to put toward future commercial air conditioner or heater maintenance or repairs.
- Higher property value: A web-based HVAC control system is a fantastic investment for many businesses operating out of buildings of various sizes. It’s an investment that retains its value. So, when you decide it’s time to sell your building, don’t be surprised if your property value has increased. Make sure this feature is highlighted in the for-sale literature!
- Improved management: Having 24/7 access to your building’s HVAC system can simplify things for you and your facility operations team. This gives everyone a way to stay better informed about the status of the HVAC at any given time, and because the automated system notifies you of errors and impending issues, there’s little need for many unscheduled HVAC technician visits.
- Less downtime: When there’s downtime, production stops. This can be costly to certain operations when you consider lost revenue and needed repairs. Web-based controls can significantly reduce downtime by letting you know of upcoming issues. No more waiting for an emergency HVAC professional to arrive!
- Longer lifespan for the system: Preventative HVAC maintenance plays a huge role in how long your system will last. With automated systems, proper monitoring and important maintenance don’t take a back seat—they combine to reduce the unnecessary wear and tear that ages HVAC systems.
For more information about web-based HVAC controls in Phoenix, don’t hesitate to contact the team at Southwest System Monitoring, Inc. today!
Categorised in: Building Automation
This post was written by Writer