Five Reasons to Only Work with a Brivo Authorized Dealer for Security System InstallationNovember 27, 2019 5:11 am Leave your thoughts
Making the decision to install access control at your facilities is an investment in safety and peace of mind for your employees. Chances are, you took the time to evaluate a number of systems and platforms. If you’ve come to a decision on Brivo access control, you can rest easy knowing your system will perform at the highest level—that is, if it’s installed by a Brivo authorized dealer in Phoenix, AZ.
For an industry-leading platform like Brivo, it’s imperative to work with an authorized dealer for sales, installation and maintenance. Not only do you get the authority and knowledge of an authorized partner, but there are numerous other benefits that come from working with an authorized Brivo dealer:
- Complete access control: An authorized dealer is going to have access to Brivo’s full line of products and software solutions. This means that instead of a piecemeal system, you’ll get a robust access control solution across a single ecosystem. Instead of a system made of different components and software, it’s all one cohesive solution.
- Cloud configuration: The cloud is an essential part of any modern building security system. Working with a Brivo authorized dealer, you can rest assured everything is set up for cloud sync, so you can monitor and control your building’s access points even when you’re not on site. It’s the best way to get the most out of a system you’re relying on each and every day.
- Integrated solutions: Chances are, you already have a robust network of connected building devices—maybe even an IoT system. Getting your access control set up to interact nicely with this infrastructure is a task that can only be accomplished by someone with in-depth knowledge of how Brivo’s systems work. Seamless integration is an important part of working with an authorized dealer.
- Training and education: Who better to teach you the ins and outs of an access control system than someone specifically trained by the brand itself? An authorized dealer is an ambassador for the products they sell, meaning they know them better than just about anyone else. If you want the full scoop on the system you’re buying, trust a qualified professional to walk you through it in depth.
- Peace of mind: Perhaps the biggest benefit of working with a Brivo authorized dealer in Phoenix, AZ is the peace of mind you get from getting a quality product, backed by a reputable dealer. That person has been trained and vetted by the brand, and upholds their reputation. You’ll get the full benefit of any warranties and guarantees when you go through the approved sales channels.
Access control is a great investment for any commercial facility, and it’s an investment made even better by working with someone who represents the best in the business. If you’ve made the decision to install a Brivo access control system, do yourself a favor and work with an authorized dealer. Not only will you get a great product and platform, but you’ll know exactly how to utilize it to the fullest.
Categorised in: Brivo Authorized Dealers
This post was written by Writer