Though Southwest System Monitoring, Inc. provides a variety of different services for all types of businesses, one of our most popular offerings is the installation of closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems. CCTV systems have been around for decades and are getting more advanced with each passing year. This post will teach you what you need to know about CCTV systems in Phoenix.
What are the benefits?
Companies around the world wouldn’t utilize CCTV systems if they didn’t have tons of benefits. Here are just a few of them:
- Always have an eye on your property: The best part about a CCTV system is that the cameras are constantly running, even when nobody’s in your building. You can watch the cameras remotely from the comfort of your home, or you can rewind the footage to see who was in your building the previous night. Our cloud-based systems can store video records for years, if desired.
- Protect your employees: A CCTV system is a great way to keep your employees safe while they’re at work. On top of protecting them from intruders, a CCTV system can help tell if there’s a fire or other disaster happening somewhere in the building.
- Deter theft and other crimes: CCTV cameras can’t stop a crime while it’s happening, but they’ll certainly make a criminal think twice before acting. Criminals know they’ll be apprehended if their image is caught on the camera, so they’re less likely to break into your building or vandalize your property.
- Grant access remotely: Is an employee locked out of the building with nobody around to open the door? That’s a big problem if you don’t have a CCTV system! If you’ve installed one of our cloud-based systems, however, you can open up the door from anywhere in the world with the touch of a button.
- Verify timecard information: Your human resources department will find CCTV systems just as helpful as your security team. CCTV cameras allow HR to verify employees’ timecards are correct while doing payroll while ensuring nobody is committing “time theft.”
Which organizations need a CCTV system?
Any company could benefit from installing CCTV systems in Phoenix, but here are a few of the industries that need these systems the most:
- Healthcare: Hospitals and medical clinics need to keep an eye on their patients, visitors, doctors and their equipment and medication supplies (particularly the narcotics). That task would be nearly impossible without the help of a CCTV system.
- Schools: Protecting students is a school principal’s number one priority. Instead of employing security guards at every entrance, which is unnecessarily expensive, schools can set up CCTV systems that monitor the movement of everyone in the school at all times.
- Commercial and industrial facilities: Patrolling a large industrial facility with a team of security guards gets quite expensive, and there’s still a risk of human error involved. Along with hiring a few guards, set up CCTV cameras all around the building for ultimate peace of mind.
Stop putting your employees and business at risk—install CCTV systems in Phoenix across your property today. Give Southwest System Monitoring, Inc. a call to get the ball rolling!
Categorised in: CCTV Systems
This post was written by Writer